Friday, January 10, 2014

Vintage "Payne" Fabric "For Sale"

This is vintage fabric I found thrifting.  It's a fun, happy retro print.  I just have too much vintage fabric and I'll never get around to using it all.  I would rather raise funds for my son to go to college than sit on pretty things.

This fabric is 100% Cotton.  It has hot pink/coral pinks, oranges, lime greens, black and white.  It has butterflies, daisies and zinnias.  

It measures 42 x 36. 
I washed it and pressed it.
Of course, it comes from an animal friendly home. :)  

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.   

I'm asking $12.00.  I will cover domestic shipping, parcel post.  
Priority Mail or Overseas shipping would be extra and I will adjust my price. 

I know this is photo heavy, but I want you to be confident in what you are purchasing, as color is so hard to capture even with the best camera and editor.

I looked over it carefully and did not find damage.  There are a few areas where the black dye on the fabric looks as if it was smudged, but I think it was done in the manufacturing process.  I have washed this fabric and that black dye won't run.  It's good.  














No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...