Saturday, September 7, 2013

Absent Minded Needle Art Practitioner

No. I haven't lost my mind.  Just a little crazy is all.  Frazzled I was!  Frantically searching for me ol' spectacles. I'm blind as a bat without my magnifying equipment.  Swear words would soon be forming at the base of my spleen as frustration increased. (Bite your tongue. Pull yourself together!) 
"Where are my dog gone glasses?????"  
There they are!  
Well would you look at that!  Both pair.  
Now that's just embarrassing.

Loved this quote...may I forever be a "lover".
Life is short people.

Let the lover be disgraceful, crazy, absent-minded. Someone sober will worry about events going badly. Let the lover be.
~ Jalal-Uddin Rumi

Choose Joy!

1 comment:

DangAndBlast! said...

Must share this with my mother! Her best was frantically looking everywhere for my sister.... who was on her hip!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...