Monday, December 17, 2012

Vintage Get Well and Greeting Cards

Worked on my Etsy Store, Sweet Woodruffs, tonight. 
I updated some prices and tweaked some shipping. 
 
I'm offering FREE SHIPPING on all vintage, INDIVIDUAL Greeting Cards. 
I have plenty of the sweetest "Get Well" cards you've ever seen. 
 
 
(Funny too, I have lots of vintage cards with Gingers on them. 
Know any redheads who need a get well card?). 
 
 
I have vintage "Missing You" cards and "Gift Cards" for shower gifts, etc. 
 
 
 
OH......and Free Shipping on my hand pieced, Houndstooth quilted cards. 
https://www.etsy.com/listing/82524093/flannel-homespun-greeting-card-handmade
 
I have lots of Patterns, Photo's and Postcards too. 
 
If you like what you see in my store, please share a link.  I'm very grateful for even teeny tiny sales.  :) 
We're down to one teenager now, but he still needs college. 
 
I'm sharing with:
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
I have a billion things to list, but at some point, I need to decorate our Christmas Tree and bake some cookies for the boys. 
 
Thanks for your support and kind wishes. 
(((((group hugs)))))
 
PS:  I'm sorry for photo and link awkwardness.  I've had trouble with Blogger for months, tried to figure it out, whatever.......ain't nobody got time for that. 
 

6 comments:

Unknown said...

cute things! and about Blogger ugh! I have so much trouble with it. My niece moved to word press and loves it because of it's neatness and simplicity.

Sweet Woodruff said...

It's so frustrating and disappointing when you have it in your mind how you want it to look, and it doesn't turn out that way. And I don't have time to figure it out. I'll have to look into wordpress, but the idea of moving makes me tremble with hysteria. ha

Nancy said...

The cards are sweet. Some of them would be cute matted and framed in a nursery or kid's room! :)

Sweet Woodruff said...

Oh I know Nancy! That's why I've hoarded them for so long. I kept a few of my favorites for that purpose.

Unknown said...

So many cute cards! I have trouble with blogger too.
Merry Christmas,
from Dorothy and Ms.Wilma

Anonymous said...

Ηi my lovеd οne! I wiѕh tо say
that thіs article іs awesome, nicе writtеn аnd come with almost аll vital infοs.
Ӏ would like to ρeer extrа рοsts liκe thiѕ .


My pаge; short term loans bad credit - lewissloans.co.uk

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...