Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Pooh tells a not so funny story

My mom was in a "not feeling so well" mood tonight.  She thought taking the dog for a quick walk would clear her head of the "oogies".  As if I'm going to sit around and watch the dog be the source of her joy and mood improvement. !!!  I must win.  Meeeoooowwwrrrrrrr...
 
She walks down the very dark street with the stupid, in a hurry to smell everything delicious, DOG.  I think it will be a good idea to follow her all the way down the street, way down the street, way way down the street...in the dark.  With traffic coming and going. 
CRAP!  She saw me. 
 
Busted.  Quick.  Run and make her chase me.  That always makes her laugh.  She likes playing tag.  Her absolute favorite thing to do is trying to catch me in the neighbors shrubs at night.  She loves to play hide and seek with me.  Wait, what???  Why is she screaming and yelling?  I thought I was making her happy.  Ohhhhh boy.  I'm in trouble.  I think I better hide under a car and....quietly, tip...toe.. back home. 
 
(If I was a gentleman, I would help her catch the dog who also got away while she was trying to catch me.  But I'm a little intimidated by her anger at the moment.  She's on her own.  I'll stay down here under a car, where it's safe)
 
She is giving me the silent treatment.  WHATEVER LADY!!!  I tried!!! 
I stick my tongue out at you with passive aggressive afterthought.   
(I will sneak into bed with her tonight about 2:00 am.  She'll never know.  I STILL WIN!) 
 
Meanie. 

 
~ The End ~

2 comments:

EG CameraGirl said...

Pooh! I think your heart was in the right place but you mustn't scare your mom by following her in the dark. She worries about you. :)

Anonymous said...

so funny!! Reminds me of my kitty Mikey. When we lived in the country she and Jesse dog would walk every morning with me- A cat acting like a dog- such silly kitties!

bee blessed
mary

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...