Saturday, March 3, 2012

MARCH ing through the week

 Hello March 

Good Saturday Morning my friends and Happy Weekending... 

This is a week in review, yo...
How was your week?  What's going on in your life?

Mothering
Boy Child doesn't let me take his picture
so I have to be a creeper and sneak shots.  :)



Mailing
Save the Dates.  The "A Listers" have been invited, now we finish up the "B Listers". 



Muse"ing"
Loving Purple and Copper lately.  I put this bottle next to this picture
and I want to do a whole room around it now. 



Malcolm in the Middle"ing"
Love to turn on Netflix and stitch with several episodes of Bryan Cranston's genius. 
I have a major crush on Dewey too. 



Making
A rug for my mother, because I can only hand sew for so long before I completely blind myself.



Munching
That's right people, it's strawberry season in Florida and I can't get enough. 
Head to Plant City, FL for the Strawberry Festival for all you can eat Strawberry Shortcake.



Maturing 
My 16 year old got his permit, jumped into a car and figured out the stick shift in about 10 minutes. 
I think it took me weeks.  Love that boy.  He is the joy of my life. 
This is me playing chicken with him.  :)



Manure"ing"
The pasture behind our house is one of my favorite places. 
We sneak back there and "steal" poop for the garden all the time. 



Maintaining
The winter garden looking forward to harvest.  I couldn't keep the dogs out of my onions so I put rose bush prunings down to help.  It worked.  :)



Missing
My girl child and her man.  3 months till the wedding. 
She's in Texas, far, far away from her mama. 


***********************************************************************************
Choose Joy and be happy, no matter what. 

Be blessed AND Be a blessing.


"It was one of those March days when the sun shines hot and the wind blows cold: when it is summer in the light, and winter in the shade." 
~Charles Dickens

Moo says find a patch of sunshine, warm up and relax. 
Seriously. 
He said that.







1 comment:

The Cottage Market {Andrea} ♥ said...

what a sweet sweet post!!!! got a glimpse into your life -- thanks for sharing with us and by the way...i am flying down right now...STRAWBERRY SEASON...whohoooooo!!!!! this Jersey girl is dying for some strawberries!!!! : ) hugs...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...