Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Children Rejoicing for the Lord


 Click on the Link to read more Word Filled Wednesday

One of the sweet, tender moments of childhood. Captured is their gregarious, joyful spirit, playing in the backyard without a care in the world. Whenever my mind or heart isn't focused, I look at these pictures of my niece and nephew and am reminded of where my heart needs to be.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Be happy and rejoice and be glad-hearted continually."
1 Thessalonians 5: 16
 
Sing unto him a new song; play skillfully with a loud noise. Psalm 33:3

 
“And David danced before the LORD with all his might; and David was girded with a linen ephod.” 2 Samuel 6:14


"Thou hast turned for me my mourning into dancing: thou hast put off my sackcloth, and girded me with gladness." Psalm 30:11


 
"But let all those who take refuge and put their trust in You rejoice; let them ever sing and shout for joy, because You make a covering over them and defend them; let those also who love Your name be joyful in You and be in high spirits.

Psalm 5:11
To the end that my glory may sing praise to thee, and not be silent. O LORD my God, I will give thanks unto thee for ever. Psalms 30:12


"Now they were bringing even infants to him that he might touch them; and when the disciples saw it, they rebuked them. But Jesus called them to him, saying, "Let the children come to me, and do not hinder them; for to such belongs the kingdom of God. Truly, I say to you, whoever does not receive the kingdom of God like a child shall not enter it." Luke 18:15-17

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...