Monday, January 7, 2008

The Sinkhole Incident

I fell in a mysterious sink hole while walking the dog. It was straight out of the movies, as when someone digs a hole in the jungle to catch a tiger or something and covers it up with bamboo, except my hole was covered with grass.

 My daughter and her boyfriend had to pull me out. It was really funny, but I've been paying for it every since. I caught myself with my left arm and shoulder.  I honestly didn't know if I would live to tell. I don't know how my leg wasn't broken because I was twisted like a Twizzler under ground. God was looking out for me (again). Her boyfriend stuck his leg down in it to see how deep it was and there was no bottom. Something about living in Florida inspires one to watch where you step and I'm just not that kind of person.

This is my illustration of what happened, complete with coffee spill to the side. I drew it for my husband so he could understand what happened. I thought with so many beautiful art blogs out there, I would share my art work too. I'm so glad you weren't there because you would have laughed too, and I then I would have been mad at you and there would have been a big fight…....grrrr...

A "Help, I've fallen and I can't get up" moment, if ever there was one.  
I'm anxious for more followers.  Please stop by again and leave a comment.
Be blessed and Be a Blessing!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...