Saturday, October 6, 2007

Vintage Fire-King Polka Dot Mug

Am I the only one who loses her coffee cup everyday? 
Several times a day? 

Ah-Ha~!
There it is!
Am I the only one who daily drinks cold coffee because the cup is set down some where and 30 minutes (or hours) later, it is found. 
I can't remember the last time I had hot coffee. 


This is my favorite mug, a thrifted and much treasured 
aqua polka dot Fire King mug. 
Wish I could find more of it. I think aqua is my favorite color.
Coffee tastes best in cups we love the most, right?  :)  Yum!

Do you have a favorite coffee cup?

I thought it looked so pretty here, found, in front of the Bougainvillea.  Beauty is all around us, if we just stop, take a deep breath and soak it all in. 

Be kind.
Be a blessing.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...